Sunday, June 19, 2011

Graduation: April 2011

22 April 2011 I graduated from Brigham Young University with a BA in History. I spent five years studying and learning from a variety of professors covering a plethora of subjects. I loved my University experience and what I learned over my five years at BYU. My education is a blessing in my life.


 Simon and I together.

 I have a diploma!!!

 Here is a picture with our good friends (Kait and Eric). They both graduated this year too.


 My cute shoes that matched perfectly.
My wonderful husband celebrating his birthday the day after I graduated. There  is a radio tower from a naval ship on top of the cake. My cousin's Grandpa Olson celebrated his birthday the same day and mom brought us over a segment of the cake to celebrate!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, congrats on graduating! I'm sure it's such a great feeling of accomplishment. Thanks again for coming up to my b-day celebration. We'll have to get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for graduation! I love the blog. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete