Friday, June 17, 2011

Ten months

Simon and I have been married ten months tomorrow. It is crazy how quickly time passes. We've really enjoyed being together and living life. We went to school fall and winter semesters at BYU and in April I graduated in History with a Microbiology minor. Simon was accepted to the CLS (clinical lab science) program this past semester and begins that in the fall.

We enjoy all our time together--cooking, eating, gardening, and simply living life.

We planted a garden in April and it's really sprung up well. We've had problems with snow, bugs, birds... but it's growing strong.

My freshman roommates chastised me for lacking a blog. This, combined with my desire to show Kaitlyn, my friend who moved to Buffalo, NY, our garden (she babysat our plants a time or two), has inspired me to create a blog and thus we begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment